About & contact
Producer and project manager with over 15 years’ experience in leading production and managing teams at digital agencies. Background in development, passionate about UX and design.
I've led projects, teams and agencies (Walk Digital, Max Weber/Y&R, Endorfine).
Skills & Expertise:
- leading production of complex digital projects, including experiential websites, portals, web apps, mobile apps and R&D projects
- managing projects using Agile (Scrum – certified Professional Scrum Master, Kanban) and waterfall methodologies
- managing teams, departments and business units
- talent acquisition
- project scoping, creating specifications, SOWs, budgets and schedules
- experience conducting training sessions (for advertising & media companies, marketing departments and NGOs)
Awards & Honors:
- Golden Drum - finalist, KTR (Polish Ad Club) - Bronze, Golden Eagles (Polish ad festival) - honorable mention, FWA SotD x 2, Kreatura x 2, Golden Arrow (Polish direct marketing festival) - distinction.
- Member of the jury at Golden Eagles (2009) and KTR (2014) advertising festivals.
- Speaker at “Welcome to the real world” (“Witajcie w realu”, 2009) and mentor at “Designers Fair” (“Targi Wiedzy Graficznej”, 2011).
Agencies I've worked for:
Brain, Critical Mass, DDB Warsaw, Double Brand, Havas Warsaw, Just, Max Weber, Tequila/Digital (TBWA/Warsaw), Young & Rubicam Poland, Walk
Selected clients by industry:
- automotive - INFINITI North America, Mercedes-Benz Poland, Nissan North America, Volkswagen Poland
- culture - Grand Theatre / National Opera, International Theatre Festival Malta, National Audiovisual Institute, TR Warszawa, Warsaw Autumn Festival
- education - Macmillan Publishers, Pearson, WSiP (School and Educational Publishing)
- entertainment - Nickelodeon, Walt Disney Company
- food & beverage - Danone, Intersnack, Kompania Piwowarska (SABMiller), McDonald's, Pilsner Urquell, Wyborowa
- finance - ING Direct, Inteligo Bank, PayU, Pioneer PKO TFI
- government - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Poland), Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (Poland), State of Alaska
- insurance - Insurance Guarantee Fund (UFG), PZU Group, Warta Group
- IT - Comarch, HP, Sensi Soft
- media & publishing - Gutenberg On Line (DDB), Media Direction OMD, Press, Rzeczpospolita
- NGOs - Itaka Centre for Missing People, Historica Canada, Stefan Batory Foundation
- telecommunications - Multimedia Polska
- video games - Gdsity, People Can Fly
- other - MV Transit, Nikon, Vichy Laboratoires, Von Der Heyden Group