About & contact
I'm Jacek Karaszewski, a digital producer and generalist with 14 years’ experience in development, art & creative direction, project management and leading production. I enjoy working with both designers and developers.
I've led projects, teams and agencies (Walk Digital, Max Weber/Y&R, Endorfine).
Skills & Expertise:
extensive digital production experience
experience in leading projects & teams (up to 15 people)
very good knowledge of media trends & theory
experience conducting training sessions (for advertising & media companies, marketing departments and NGOs)
Awards & Honors:
- Golden Drum - finalist, KTR (Polish Ad Club) - Bronze, Golden Eagles (Polish ad festival) - honorable mention, FWA SotD x 2, Kreatura x 2, Golden Arrow (Polish direct marketing festival) - distinction.
- Member of the jury at Golden Eagles (2009) and KTR (2014) advertising festivals.
- Speaker at “Welcome to the real world” (“Witajcie w realu”, 2009) and mentor at “Designers Fair” (“Targi Wiedzy Graficznej”, 2011).
Agencies I've worked for:
Brain, DDB Warsaw, Double Brand, Havas Warsaw, Just, Max Weber, Tequila/Digital (TBWA/Warsaw), Young & Rubicam Poland, Walk
Selected clients by industry:
- automotive - Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen
- culture - Grand Theatre / National Opera, International Theatre Festival Malta, National Audiovisual Institute, TR Warszawa, Warsaw Autumn Festival
- entertainment - Nickelodeon, Walt Disney Company
- food, drinks, restaurants - Danone, Intersnack, Kompania Piwowarska (SABMiller), McDonald's, Pilsner Urquell, Wyborowa
- finance - ING Direct, Inteligo Bank, PayU, Pioneer PKO TFI
- government - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Poland), Ministry of Labour and Social Policy (Poland)
- insurance - Insurance Guarantee Fund (UFG), PZU Group, Warta Group
- IT - Comarch, HP, Sensi Soft
- media & publishing - Gutenberg On Line (DDB), Media Direction OMD, Press, Rzeczpospolita, WSiP (School and Educational Publishing)
- NGOs - Itaka Centre for Missing People, Stefan Batory Foundation
- telecommunications - Multimedia Polska
- video games - Gdsity, People Can Fly
- other - Nikon, Vichy Laboratoires, Von Der Heyden Group